I definitely will man. I loved Papaw. I'll never forget those times he told me to put my coat on even if it was in the middle of the summer. Let me know when the services are.
Hey guys. I just wnat to ask everyone to pray for my family. My grandfather passed away today. Im sure many of you probably knew him, Bill Puckett. Just please keep him as well as my family in your thoughts and prayers.. thanks guys..
I definitely will man. I loved Papaw. I'll never forget those times he told me to put my coat on even if it was in the middle of the summer. Let me know when the services are.
I'll do that for u.I didn't know ur papaw but ill keep ur family in my prayers
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
sorry i did not get to post it. but we had prayer for your family at my church and i am praying for u two. if there is anything i can do let me know.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Thanks alot Al. Its tough but im a lot better than i expected to be. Services are Thursday nite at 7 and the funeral will be Friday at 1 if anyone would like to attend. Thanks guys for everything [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
He fixed a Remington 243 for me once. He new guns. My dad and him used to be big buddies. Sorry to hear this.
Bookmarks